viernes, 29 de octubre de 2010

DRAMA

I think that teachers should make dramas part of the syllabi; I consider drama as an experience that bring success and joy in students life. I really love to perform dramas, when I was in high school my classmates and I performed a drama “el rey barba azul” it is three years ago, but I still remember it as if I am living it again.

The drama “Mona Lisa smile” that my classmates and I performed was meaningful in my life, I really enjoyed it, I was so excited that for a while I felt like if it was not me the one who was performing. That experience was wonderful, we practiced a little bit harder than I expected.  For me it was difficult to work in-group because I want people to think the way I think, but I learned that everyone is different and that we must respect the way someone is. I want to thank my drama’s classmates because they were nice at me and I learned a lot from them.

Here are some pictures for you to enjoy them!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario